Terms & Conditions
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Real Money Transfer is made available to you.
2. Real Money Transfer (as described in clauses 3 to 20 below) is provided by Real Money Services Ltd. (“Real Money Transfer”). By using the Real Money Services you be entering into a contract directly with Real Money Transfer.
3. If you use Real Money Transfer you are making a contract on the terms and conditions set out below with each time that you initiate a money transfer transaction.
4. We shall provide you with a receipt. Each receipt is pre-printed with a code number from which we shall generate the payment instruction based on the information you have previously provided to us. It is the client’s responsibility to double check that all details in the receipt are correct once order is confirmed prior to signing the receipt as we cannot be held responsible for delays on remittance payments caused by wrong information provided by the customer.
5. A separate deposit is required for wish payment.
6. The deposit receipt may only be used for payments to the beneficiary you have registered with us.
7. All payments must be done in cash or Bank Transfer.
8. The maximum limits are: £2.000,00 per months or £12.000,00 per year.
9. Any payments we receive that exceed the aforementioned limits will only be processed at our discretion. We may ask for a valid document such as form, payslip and Bank Statement.
10. The minimum amount accepted either by bank transfer or cash is £35.
11. Payments will be processed on the day after we received them. In the case of Bank Holidays in UK or any other Country, the payment will be processed on the following working day.
12. Payments made to the Banks can take up to 3 working days to be processed. Charges may apply.
13. Notice that our system does not calculate pence’s in foreign currency to remitters. All values are rounded down.
14. Any charges levied by any third party in connection in the remittance will be deducted from the amount of such remittance and the net amount will be sent to the beneficiary Real Money Transfer shall not be liable for any such charges.
15. It is beneficiary’s responsibility to sing any documentation that may be necessary to authorized credit to his/her account.
15. Term of payment: The Transfer order is available to be received by the beneficiary up to 3 working days, within the banking and business hours or bureaucratic procedures imposed by some banks.
16. If we are for any reason unable to proceed with making the payment we shall inform you either in by email or via telephone at the number you have provided to us.
17. Reimbursement: When the order of payment is not made within the period specified in 14th paragraph. Real Money Transfer has 30 days to try to conclude the payment otherwise has to pay back the value of the order to the sender, in this period you may request in writing to cancel the order and request the refund of the amount delivered. There’s no place to pay any compensation to the sender, nor is the duty to return the amounts to the beneficiary, provided that the reimbursement of amounts previously sent made within 10 working days. If your money can’t be delivered because of us, we will reimburse you the full amount including the commission
18.Should the client deposit funds into our bank account and then decides not to proceed with the transfer/cancels the transfer and request a refund, it is the responsibility of the client to inform the company in writing to email@example.com, that they request the return of the funds to the originating bank account. The client also accepts the condition that an administration fee of £30.00 will be deducted by the company to cover administration costs; this will be deducted from the original amount submitted to the company’s bank account. Notice that once the order is ‘paid’ such transfer cannot be reverse. Be aware that all refunds requested by the customer will take up to 7 to 10 working days. If the reason for the refund is not our we won’t refund you the commission that was previously charged
19. Real Money Services Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any failure or delay in the remittance caused by circumstances beyond our control.
20. Fees: Our charges are applied for each order requested, independently on the amount sent. The can vary from £3 to £5 depending to where the remittance is being requested to. You agree to pay our fees and charges for each payment transaction and in the circumstances set out.
21. If a remittance payment is returned to our account at its destination country prior to wrong or mislead information provided by the client regarding its beneficiary, a new charge will be applied to the remittance for the repayment.
22. The Real Money Services is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the UK responsible organization
23. Real Money Services Ltd. reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes in these terms and conditions will be provide to you in our website